الجمعة، 18 مارس 2011

I Miss You

I miss the beautiful eyes that I can sail through forever.
 I miss the smile that send me to heaven
I miss the mouth that says the loveliest words.
 I miss the hair that every woman is envious of
I miss the touch that comforts me in times of despair
I miss every part of a second I spent with you
I miss the laugh that I rejoice at
I miss the tears that call on me to wash
I miss the smell! Oh, that pleasant odor
I miss you far and even more when you are near.
I miss the letters that you wrote
I miss that words you repeat
I miss the first time when you said you loved me.
I miss the times when I had to apologize for being unkind to you
I miss the times when you forgive me
I miss the colors that you like because I don't see them anymore.
I miss the place where we sat and talked till dawn.
I miss your **** so much. I repeat it to myself everyday!!
I miss the dreams that we dreamt of.
 I miss the hopes that we hoped together
I miss the wishes you made for me.
I miss the gifts you gave me!
I miss the kindness that no one else can show!!
I miss the happiness you can bring!
I miss the heart that was so big that it can love the whole world.
I miss the sweet voice that heals my wounds.
I miss everything about you!
Now that you are dead, I don't know if could go on! I don't know if I could live or die!! I cried so long that I blinded myself!! Alas!!!!! Could you be back! I guess not!Days passes me by and they seem like ages! I don't feel anymore! I can't hear anymore!! I can't smell anymore! Life has no taste!! Darkness prevails! But what keeps me holding myself together is only one thing:
 YOU DIED LOVING ME over you for


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق